Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas season at work








  1. Work? Dude, I came for the Christmas cookies.

  2. hmm...now I know why Mark calls it the pee-nut bowl.

  3. Scrooge is gone for X-mas vacation! 

  4. uh oh! They’re planning another all night ‘decorate the cubicle’ prank. I might have to stick a fork in my hand to get out of this again.

  5. If you get a Christmas card from your boss, does that mean he likes us?

  6. If you schedule a two hour meeting and no one shows up..does it make a sound?

  7. I’ll wait until after Christmas to break my laptop over his head. That's Christmas spirit!

  8. Second best thing about working during the holidays: Park anywhere you want.

  9. I don’t even have to read the paper in the bathroom. I can read it at my desk during the Christmas holidays.

  10. My gift for the Secret Santa is going to be either my stapler or a cat litter scooper. Merry Christmas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment