Wednesday 7 December 2011

Mondays @ work






  1. Traffic was a mess this morning, the kids were grumpy, I’m tired but my boss is all smiles. I hate Mondays.

  2. Jeff the Douche-bag set up the meeting for 8:00 AM on Monday morning. We’re going to send him a virtual wedgie to remind him of his brown-nosing high school days.

  3. It’s either Monday or someone pissed in his cornflakes this morning.

  4. The only good thing about Mondays is the fact that the parking lot is still empty until 10:00 AM.

  5. I didn’t realize that it was my VP that I gave ‘the finger’ until we pulled into the parking lot together. It’s a Monday..

  6. Ran into the company VP bully and she wanted a detailed report on her latest disaster by noon. Happy Monday.

  7. I use Mondays as a continuance of Fridays so that I can catch up on last weeks emails, respond to last weeks requests, create reports based on last weeks updates and then plan out the activities for this week. 

  8. I’ve decided to have fun on Monday’s. This week, I set an 8:00 AM operations review meeting with my boss on Monday :)

  9. Monday. Thank god for coffee  -.-

  10. I’m just going to pour coffee on my laptop and go home. See you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment