Wednesday 7 December 2011

Meeting Updates









  1. Time management Tip #1: Set up a committee and a meeting. Your day is done between 9:00am to 5:00pm.

  2. If you want to get things done in a meeting, invite the right  people to arrive 30 minutes early. Then allow the "smart" people into the room.

  3. I’ve been in this meeting for 20 minutes and I can tell you there are 14 chairs, 18 lights on the ceiling, 4 electrical sockets on the walls and 6 under the table.

  4. I’m so high from the white board markers and the coffee. Someone get me a bag of chips!

  5. Two hours in the war-room and forget the $20M revenue drop, forget the competition is winning, and forget that we spent 8 months on his strategy..the only thing we gained is grammar corrections on the slides from our VP.

  6. I don’t care what the Marketing meetings are about. Hellooo tight-sweater girl...

  7. The VP just told Alan that his opinion is appreciated but he’s only there to operate the projector.

  8. I should tell Debra to memorize her notes because her reading skills are embarrassing the team. 

  9. I’m heavy-breathing on the conference call when ever Jeff speaks and everyone thinks its him...LoL

  10. I have a problem with the decisions in this meeting. I wish someone would make one.





No comments:

Post a Comment