Wednesday 7 December 2011

Random - Status updates at work






  1. Couldn’t finish the newspaper today because the guy in the next stall was talking on the phone.

  2. It feels like playing ‘Survivor’ every time they do a round of layoff’s I’m sitting next to Russell Hantz.

  3. My co-worker is either a Lesbian or the greatest butt kisser I’ve ever seen.

  4. I spilled a martini on my Blackberry last night and I think it's been drunk dialling all my contacts.

  5. My VP actually told me he only says “no, no...” and would never say “No, no, no...” because he’s more efficient then me.

  6. When I came in the office this morning I saw Ted and he told me that he had a sore jaw and Scot told me that it was because Ted was getting a promotion.

  7. I want you all to remember that if you buy a coffee for someone, always make sure that anything they win is yours because you paid for it...oh, and John is a b!tch.

  8. Spreadsheets and hangovers...

  9. I just checked and it’s not Friday yet.

  10. I just picked up my boss’s resume that she left on the printer. I always knew she was full of sh!t and now I can prove it.


























    No comments:

    Post a Comment